This premier, self-contained executive conference center and hotel in Chapel Hill near UNC offers welcoming and relaxing lodging, only minutes from UNC and RTP. The Rizzo Conference Center consists of a three-building campus. Guests arriving for overnight stays should check-in at the registration desk in McLean Hall. Download a property map to view the campus layout. Guests can choose comfortable, well-appointed Chapel Hill hotel rooms with a variety of amenities in the hotel’s McLean Hall or the iconic DuBose House's elegant suite and rooms.
Each guestroom in McLean Hall incorporates the high-tech, unique requirements definitive of an upscale executive conference center with elegance and comfort.
The guestrooms in this Chapel Hill hotel are also tailored to accommodate the needs of the modern day business traveler. Room amenities include a relaxing study-area, complimentary High-Speed Internet Access and Wi-Fi to help you conduct business smoothly and comfortably from the privacy of your own room.
Guestrooms are outfitted with premium bedding package, flat-screen televisions with laptop connectivity, electronic safe, and elegant guest bathrooms offering complimentary Destination Earth® body products. All McLean Hall guests have access to guest pantries offering snacks and soft beverages.
The historic DuBose House, a Georgian Revival home on the National Register of Historic Places, blends elegance and convenience reminiscent of a traditional Chapel Hill bed and breakfast inn.
The Rizzo Conference Center is a non-smoking facility.
In Room Amenities
- Rooms with single or double queen beds featuring premium bedding
- Desk with Ethernet and analog ports
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and wireless access
- Flat screen television with laptop connectivity
- Personal voice mail and direct inward dial line for incoming calls, free local calls
- Coffee and tea service
- AM/FM clock radio
- Full sized ironing board and iron
- Individual climate control
- Spacious, well-lit bathroom with hairdryer and Destination Earth ® body products
- Audio/Visual Smoke detectors in rooms and public areas
- Braille symbols in elevators, public room names and guest room numbers
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Accessible peepholes in accessible guestrooms
- Roll-in showers available
- Towel racks/sink and vanity accessible rooms
- Bathtub and commode grab bars
- Telecommunications device
- Telephone alert device
- Guest room door alerting device
- Amplified telephone handsets
- Vibrator alarm clocks
- Closed caption television decoder or channels
- Accessible doors and doorways in public areas
- Fitness Center
- Ballroom and Meeting rooms
- 10 ADA-accessible guestrooms
"I am in awe of my experience at Rizzo. I have never been treated like that anywhere I have ever been. I was greeted every morning by someone and overall, treated like royalty; extremely impressive." -Jason, 2012 guest
"Excellent service. Staff was helpful regardless of the time of day or night." -Luwanda, 2012 guest