This premier, self-contained executive conference center and hotel in Chapel Hill, NC offers a welcoming and relaxing environment in the Raleigh-Durham area, only minutes from UNC and RTP. The Rizzo Conference Center consists of a three-building campus. Guests arriving for overnight stays should check-in at the registration desk in McLean Hall. Download a property map to view the campus layout. Guests can choose comfortable, well-appointed rooms with a variety of amenities in the hotel’s McLean Hall or the iconic DuBose House's elegant suite and rooms.
Each guestroom in McLean Hall incorporates the high-tech, unique requirements definitive of an upscale executive conference center with elegance and comfort.
The guestrooms in this Raleigh-Durham area hotel are also tailored to accommodate the needs of the modern day business traveler. Room amenities include a relaxing study-area, complimentary High-Speed Internet Access and Wi-Fi to help you conduct business smoothly and comfortably from the privacy of your own room.
Guestrooms are outfitted with premium bedding package, flat-screen televisions with laptop connectivity, electronic safe, and elegant guest bathrooms offering complimentary Destination Earth® body products. All McLean Hall guests have access to guest pantries offering snacks and soft beverages.
The historic DuBose House, a Georgian Revival home on the National Register of Historic Places, blends elegance and convenience reminiscent of a traditional Chapel Hill bed and breakfast inn.
The Rizzo Conference Center is a non-smoking facility.
In Room Amenities
- Rooms with single or double queen beds featuring premium bedding
- Leather recliner
- Desk with Ethernet and analog ports
- Complimentary high-speed Internet and wireless access
- Flat screen television with laptop connectivity
- Personal voice mail and direct inward dial line for incoming calls, free local calls
- Coffee and tea service
- AM/FM clock radio
- Full sized ironing board and iron
- Individual climate control
- Spacious, well-lit bathroom with hairdryer and Destination Earth ® body products
- Audio/Visual Smoke detectors in rooms and public areas
- Braille symbols in elevators, public room names and guest room numbers
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Accessible peepholes in accessible guestrooms
- Roll-in showers available
- Towel racks/sink and vanity accessible rooms
- Bathtub and commode grab bars
- Telecommunications device
- Telephone alert device
- Guest room door alerting device
- Amplified telephone handsets
- Vibrator alarm clocks
- Closed caption television decoder or channels
- Accessible doors and doorways in public areas
- Fitness Center
- Ballroom and Meeting rooms
- 10 ADA-accessible guestrooms
"I am in awe of my experience at Rizzo. I have never been treated like that anywhere I have ever been. I was greeted every morning by someone and overall, treated like royalty; extremely impressive." -Jason, 2012 guest
"Excellent service. Staff was helpful regardless of the time of day or night." -Luwanda, 2012 guest