Conferences & Events
The Rizzo Conference Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina offers unparalleled meeting and conference facilities that will cater to all of your business needs. The conference center offers a self-contained learning facility that fosters a dynamic meeting experience.
Meeting & Event Facility Information:
- The hotel and conference center features 41 meeting rooms, totaling 20,000 square feet. View the meeting facility overview.
- The Center is certified by the International Association of Conference Centers (IACC). Stringent criteria set IACC conference centers apart from other hospitality venues. IACC member centers meet high standards in seven key areas, resulting in more productive and pleasant meetings for our clients. Read more about the IACC difference.
- All meeting rooms are equipped with state-of-the-art business technology and the convenience of a conference planner and hotel concierge to manage all business event and catering needs.
- The Rizzo Conference Center is conveniently located three miles from the University of North Carolina campus in Chapel Hill and is 15 minutes from the Research Triangle Park and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- The conference center's DuBose House, Magnolia Room and Meadowmont Room offer stylish banquet and meeting space in historic Southern settings. Outdoor spaces such as the DuBose Patio and Pergola and the poolside patio provide additional options. Download a property map.
Download our property brochure for detailed venue floor plans and capacities information.
For more information about planning a meeting at the Rizzo Conference Center, please call 919.913.2098 or email email@example.com.
Conference Dining and Casual Dining Options
Our culinary team has developed fresh, seasonal menus for hotel guests to enjoy during their stay at the Rizzo Conference Center. Each menu is prepared using quality ingredients and seasonally inspired dishes. In addition to the impressive selections at conferee meals we also provide options for themed family style meals and buffets, working lunches, receptions, and plated meals to help you make the most of your meeting in Chapel Hill.
The dining areas in DuBose House are accompanied by the friendly, casual atmosphere of the conference center's UNC-themed Sports Bar. Located in McLean Hall on the center's property in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, the University-inspired Sports Bar provides a relaxing environment for guests to enjoy light-fare, after-hour menus and drinks, and socialize with colleagues. In room delivery is also now available. View the Sports Bar Menu.
Learn more about our Food and Beverage Services.
Well Balanced Choice Program
We are proud to present a complete dining experience you'll feel great about with our Well Balanced Choice program! From morning until evening, there is something to please every palette. Each dish is prepared with the finest natural ingredients. Just look for the Fork and Triangle logo to indicate Well Balanced Choices. Enjoy daily:
- Fresh fruits
- Herbal teas and soy milk
- Whole grain breads, rolls and cereals
- Broiled and roasted entrees
- Grilled and steamed seasonal vegetables
- Low fat yogurts and salad dressings
- Low calorie and reduced sugar desserts
"Outstanding support to the conference. I would strongly recommend others to attend and I sincerely hope I can come back some day." - Thomas, 2012 conference attendee
"Everything was great - the food options were great, and wonderful to see mounted signs w/food ingredients and allergy information. Wish all hotels/conference centers would do this!" -Helen, 2012 conference meeting planner
"Best conference I have seen in 24 years in this business." - Richard, 2012 conference attendee
"I was very impressed with the meeting facility. Even a minor problem with the computer in a break-out room was quickly resolved" -Wesley, 2012 conference planner