McLean Hall Accommodations
Accommodations at the Rizzo Conference Center
Welcome to McLean Hall! This boutique hotel setting inside the Rizzo Conference Center, near Raleigh-Durham Airport and RTP, provides executive style hotel guest rooms with a variety of amenities, specially designed with the business traveler in mind. After checking in to the main lobby of McLean Hall (view property map), guests will find comfortable guest rooms that feature a premium bedding package, electronic safe and flat-screen television with laptop connectivity; quiet study rooms; a UNC themed sports bar and fitness facilities.
The McLean Hall hotel accommodations at Rizzo Conference Center feature a relaxing study area for you to escape to during your stay near RTP. Use the business center or study room to keep your mind at ease and stay on top of important matters while away from your home and office. Study rooms are just like mini-meeting rooms, complete with a large, flat screen monitor, flipcharts, printers and meeting kits. These rooms are generally available during the evening and present a popular place for guests of this hotel near the UNC campus to do homework, group work, or anything else that requires a quiet space.
When a little relaxation is in order during your time in Chapel Hill, guests can look to the hotel amenities at McLean Hall. Each hotel guest room is equipped with the latest technology, such as High-Speed Internet, Wi-Fi and a flat screen television with laptop connectivity. When hunger strikes, each floor has its own guest pantry with snacks and beverages. If seeking an alternative dining option, the sports enthusiast can take advantage of the casual and friendly Chapel Hill atmosphere of the UNC themed Sports Bar, or order in room delivery from the Sports Bar 6-10pm by dialing extension 169. Seasonal hours may apply. Guests can also enjoy the panoramic view from the spacious fitness center, which includes a variety of strength training, cardio and modern fitness equipment. If seeking rejuvenation outside of the fitness center, guests can take a trip to the sauna, seasonal outdoor pool or lighted basketball court.
McLean Hall also features two of the most popular flat meeting room spaces at the Rizzo Conference Center – Seminar 145 and the Meadowmont Room. Seminar 145 overlooks lush Chapel Hill, North Carolina landscapes, while the Meadowmont Room and poolside patio are perfect for lively, outdoor events at the Rizzo Conference Center.
Hotel amenities of McLean Hall include:
- Main lobby and check-in area
- UNC Sports bar- download the dining menu. In room delivery also available.
- Fitness center/sauna
- Guest pantries
- Swimming pool & basketball court adjacent
- Business centers
- Guest laundry
Sports Bar & Grill Menu
- NC honey bbq basted wings or spicy buffalo wings tossed in our NC Texas Pete sauce served with celery sticks and house made blue cheese dressing
- Pan fried NC green tomatoes garnished with house made lemon balm, basil aioli (aioli made from herbs grown in our in house garden)
- NC pulled pork, green onion and monterey jack quesadilla served with a house made jalapeño spread
- Baby arugula salad with NC Chatham County goat cheese, tossed in a charred lemon vinaigrette, topped with a fried NC local cage free egg and focaccia croutons
- Spinach salad with NC strawberries, candied NC pecans, and pickled red onion, tossed in a white balsamic vinaigrette
Sandwiches (all sandwiches come with choice of one side apple slaw, Grandma Gwen's timeless pickled cucumber salad or sweet potato chips)
- NC pulled pork bbq sliders on sweet potato biscuits served with bbq slaw
- NC Bad Penny beer braised beef brisket sliders with melted aged white cheddar
- Rosemary breaded pan fried chicken sandwich with NC Mount Olive pickles on a wheat Kaiser
- NC club sandwich- pimento cheese, turkey, bacon, lettuce and green tomato on toasted wheat bread
- Sliced pan seared ahi tuna, charred lemon greens on flat bread with house made tomato jam
- Spinach, bacon and mushroom pizza with marinara sauce
- Margherita pizza- fresh chopped tomatoes, ciliegine mozzarella and house grown basil
- Pepperoni pizza- Giacomo's pepperoni cured in Greensboro, NC
- NC Chatham County goat cheese pizza arugula, onions, artichokes, black olives and sun-dried tomatoes on a smoked olive oil brushed pizza crust
- Vegetable pizza- olives, onions, tomatoes, asparagus, spinach with marinara sauce
Desserts (desserts are made by our Pastry Chef with NC local cage free eggs)
- Chocolate bread pudding
- Butterscotch crème brûlée
Cocktails, Wine, & Beer also available