McLean Hall Accommodations
Accommodations at the Rizzo Conference Center
Welcome to McLean Hall! This boutique hotel setting inside the Rizzo Conference Center, near Raleigh-Durham Airport and RTP, provides executive style hotel guest rooms with a variety of amenities, specially designed with the business traveler in mind. After checking in to the main lobby of McLean Hall (view property map), guests will find comfortable guest rooms that feature a premium bedding package, electronic safe and flat-screen television with laptop connectivity; quiet study rooms; a UNC themed sports bar and fitness facilities.
The McLean Hall hotel accommodations at Rizzo Conference Center feature a relaxing study area for you to escape to during your stay near RTP. Use the business center or study room to keep your mind at ease and stay on top of important matters while away from your home and office. Study rooms are just like mini-meeting rooms, complete with a large, flat screen monitor, flipcharts, printers and meeting kits. These rooms are generally available during the evening and present a popular place for guests of this hotel near the UNC campus to do homework, group work, or anything else that requires a quiet space.
When a little relaxation is in order during your time in Chapel Hill, guests can look to the hotel amenities at McLean Hall. Each hotel guest room is equipped with the latest technology, such as High-Speed Internet, Wi-Fi and a flat screen television with laptop connectivity. When hunger strikes, each floor has its own guest pantry with snacks and beverages. If seeking an alternative dining option, the sports enthusiast can take advantage of the casual and friendly Chapel Hill atmosphere of the UNC themed Sports Bar, or order in room delivery from the Sports Bar 6-10pm by dialing extension 169. Seasonal hours may apply. Guests can also enjoy the panoramic view from the spacious fitness center, which includes a variety of strength training, cardio and modern fitness equipment. If seeking rejuvenation outside of the fitness center, guests can take a trip to the sauna, seasonal outdoor pool or lighted basketball court.
McLean Hall also features two of the most popular flat meeting room spaces at the Rizzo Conference Center – Seminar 145 and the Meadowmont Room. Seminar 145 overlooks lush Chapel Hill, North Carolina landscapes, while the Meadowmont Room and poolside patio are perfect for lively, outdoor events at the Rizzo Conference Center.
Hotel amenities of McLean Hall include:
- Main lobby and check-in area
- The UNC Sports-themed Executive Lounge Sports bar is located on the lower level of the hotel. View the dining menu.
- Fitness center/sauna
- Guest pantries with soft beverages, snacks, coffee, tea and frozen treats
- Self-service Business center
- Guest laundry
Sports Bar Sample Menu
- Onion Dip
- Hummus Dip served with fried pita chips
- Pimiento Cheese Dip with fried pita chips
- Classic Caesar Salad
- Spinach salad with goat cheese, dried cranberry, walnut and red onion served with an apple cider vinaigrette
Sandwiches (all sandwiches come with house made potato crisps)
- Roast Beef Panini - thin sliced roast beef topped with roasted red pepper finished with melted provolone on ciabatta
- Turkey Sandwich - Sliced roasted turkey, pickled cucumber finished with pimiento spread served with lettuce and tomato on whole wheat
- Chicken Salad Club - Carolina style chicken salad topped with cheddar and bacon served with lettuce and tomato on whole wheat
- Italian Panini - Salami, capicola, ham, banana peppers, provolone cheese finished with an oregano vinaigrette on ciabatta
Cocktails, Wine, & Beer also available